Haiti Agricultural Programs
The goal of our agriculture programs is to help create sustainable livelihoods and self reliance in the farming communities we serve.
Our agricultural programs include –
1. Gardening - Teaching gardening in a number of rural communities
2. Farm Coops - Development and support of farm coops in remote areas
3. Bicycles - Deployment of bicycles as productive assets in a number of communities
4. St Michel agriculture project
5. Teaching and production of a Moringa crop in Ouanaminthe-B the Hope for Haiti program